This Pinot Noir varietal from the Hunawihr co-operative in cool climate Alsace has a beautiful light garnet appearance. Aromas of sour cherry and small red berry fruits, with cherry notes flowing on to the supple yet ample palate, with leather notes on the finish. Excellent structure, well integrated tannins and a long finish. Try with cured meats, roast chicken, cheeseboards or noodle dishes.
Cave Vinicole de Hunawihr is a co-op based in the heart of the Grands Crus area of Alsace. Many of their wines have awarded gold medals in major wine competitions and they aim to represent the rich diversity of the Alsace region with a range of wines reflecting everything from the easy-drinking to the finest premium.
|Grape:||Pinot Noir 100%|
Aromas of sour cherry and small red berry fruits, with cherry notes flowing on to the supple yet ample palate, with leather notes on the finish. Excellent structure, well integrated tannins and a long finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Cave Vinicole de Hunawihr|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Hunawihr Pinot Noir Reserve:
Pinot Noir 100%