Made from Japan's most important indigenous grape variety, Koshu. Grace Wine hand harvest grapes grown in distinctively volcanic soils from Mt. Kayagatake with a long growing season for concentrated flavours and full maturation. Grapes are gently pressed with controlled temperature fermentation in stainless steel. Further maturation in stainless steel tanks with three months on its fine lees adding richness and complexity.
Grace Koshu shows remarkable freshness and elegance with zesty aromas of lemon and grapefruit. The palate shows these lemon and grapefruit notes with an added peppery spicy nuance and thirst quenching minerality on the finish. Perfect with sushi and sashimi platters or try other East Asian cuisine such as Thai or Chinese.
Grace Wine was established in 1923, in the Katsunuma province, the birthplace of the Japanese wine industry. Committed to the belief that great wine is made in the vineyard, they were the first to research and introduce European training and pruning methods in 1990. The wines are made in a modern way to retain the delicate characteristics of the individual and exciting Koshu grape variety.
Remarkable freshness with zesty aromas of lemon and grapefruit. The palate shows these lemon and grapefruit notes with an added peppery spicy nuance and thirst quenching minerality on the finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|Vintage:||2018 / 2019|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Sushi|Fish|East Asian dishes|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery