Gosset's Grande Reserve Brut Champagne is the signature of the house and an expression of the Gosset style for over 30 years. Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier go through minimum ageing on lees in bottle of 3 years. Malolactic fermentation is carefully avoided in order to preserve the naturally fruity aroma of the wines
Luminous gold in colour, the nose is marked by freshness and yellow fruit such as peach and mirabelle plum. On the palate, it asserts its generosity with hawthorn and white flowers balancing an acidity carried by citrus fruits. Try with varied tapas, poultry, seafood such as oysters or langoustines, or hard cheeses such as comte or parmesan.
Gosset is believed to be the oldest wine-producing house in Champagne, founded in the Ay area in 1584. They moved into sparkling in the 18th Century and have become synonymous with the best of the Champagne region. Their bottle design for the Antique cuvee range is an exact reproduction of the one used since the 18th century.
|Grape:||Chardonnay 45% Pinot Noir 45% Pinot Meunier 10%|
The nose is marked by freshness and yellow fruit such as peach and mirabelle plum. On the palate, it asserts its generosity with hawthorn and white flowers balancing an acidity carried by citrus fruits.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|Traditional Method|Bottle Aged|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Tapas|Seafood|Shellfish|Chicken|Turkey|Goose|Hard Cheese|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery