U Passimiento blends Frappato grapes harvested as soon as they reach maturation for freshness, and Nero D'Avola grapes that are left on the vine for light withering to bring concentrated sweetness. The Frappato is slowly fermented in stainless steel tanks, whilst the late harvested Nero D'Avola is soft pressed and fermented at controlled temperature. Slow blended with interrupted fermentation to retain natural sweetness of the wines, before maturation for some months in steel tanks.
|Grape:||Nero D'Avola 70% Frappato 30%|
A bright and intense wine showing lots of red fruit on the nose. The palate is warm and full-bodied with harmonious acidity and smooth, elegant tannins.
|Wine Making Process:||Appassimento|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Pasta|Mild Cheese|
If you can, but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of packaging needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
Standard Mainland Delivery - FREE on orders over £100
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Tuesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm