Made from intense, naturally sweet grapes that have undergone noble rot, this premium Sauternes dessert wine ensures delicate harvesting. Grapes are picked by successive berry selection, each time taking only those affected by the famous Botrytis Cinerea which concentrates the sugars. A rigorous sorting process means only the best fruit is used.
Golden yellow in colour, an expressive nose brings aromas of exotic fruits, pineapple and citrus. In the mouth, the wine is elegant and well-balanced evolving with a long finish full of finesse. Perfect with puddings, blue cheeses, cheesecake or sorbet.
Lucien Lurton et fils are a Bordeaux stalwart, growing greatly in reputation between the 1950s and 1990s to become the largest wine-producing landowners in the region. Passed down through generations, their range of wines shows the depth of understanding of terroir and grapes that is expected of premium Bordeaux winemakers.
Bottle size 37.5cl
An expressive nose brings aromas of exotic fruits, pineapple and citrus. In the mouth, the wine is elegant and well-balanced evolving with a long finish full of finesse.
|Wine Making Process:||Botrytis|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Desserts|Blue Cheese|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery