Gai'a 4-6H Rosé
Gaia Winery's 4-6H Rose hails from the Nemea appellation in the north east corner of the Peloponnese peninsula in southern Greece. The small area has been involved in winemaking for centuries and continues in high international regard. The Agiorgitiko grapes come from 15-30 year old vines in a high altitude vineyard of Asprokambos.
Hand-picked, cold-crushed and fermented at low temperatures, this is youthful, fresh wine. The bouquet shows floral notes of rose petals and fruity flavours of pomegranate, strawberry and stone fruits. Appealing and vivid with lifted crisp acidity and wild cherry notes on the refreshing finish. Try as an aperitif, with light meals or East Asian cuisine.
One of the pioneers of the modern Greek wine revolution, Gaia Estate was established in 1994 by Greek winemakers Leon Karatsalos and Yiannis Paraskevopoulos. Operating two different wineries they make cutting edge wines in both Nemea and Santorini. Gaia's main aim is to present the potential of the indigenous Greek grape varieties to wine enthusiasts worldwide.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
An aromatic rosé with floral notes of rose petals and fruity flavours of pomegranate, strawberry and stone fruits. Appealing and vivid with lifted crisp acidity and wild cherry notes on the refreshing finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Canapes|Salad|East Asian dishes|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket