A vibrant and zesty white blend of Sauvignon Blanc and the adventurous Bulgarian Dimyat grape, this wine jumps out of the glass with open arms. Grapes are carefully sourced from private growers in the Thracian Valley, hand picked in small trays from vineyards with soils of high mineral content. Both varieties are vinified separately - constant temperature control during fermentation, ageing on the fine lees for 3 months with battonage two times per week, before final blending.
Pale yellow with green hues in appearance, the intense nose shows fresh herbs and tropical fruit. Fresh and juicy in the mouth, with lovely citrus peel, apple blossom, nettle, fresh cut grass and tarragon, before a lovely citrusy finish. Try as an aperitif or with shellfish, seafood, fresh vegetables, or light cheeses.
Made by friends, for friends, the Friendsips range is created by Petar Georgiev and Radostin Milkov who travelled the world from 2014 to gain fresh ideas, before embarking on their creation of contemporary Bulgarian wines that celebrated native varieties such as Mavrud, Rubin, Misket and Dimyat. Joined by celebrated young winemaker Nikolay Krastev, their style allows for all their wines to feel modern and elegant, revealing the beauty of native grapes alongside international varieties.
|Grape:||70% Sauvignon Blanc 30% Dimyat|
The intense nose shows fresh herbs and tropical fruit. Fresh and juicy in the mouth, with lovely citrus peel, apple blossom, nettle, fresh cut grass and tarragon, before a lovely citrus finish. Try as an aperitif or with shellfish, seafood, fresh vegetables, or light cheeses.
|Appearance:||Lemon & Green Hues|
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Vegetables|Canapes|Seafood|Shellfish|Mild Cheese|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery