Fresita is a beautifully crafted blend of premium sparkling wine and small, freshly-picked Patagonian strawberries from the foot of the Andes. Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Muscat grapes are vinified using the Charmat method to create the sparkling wine base, before blending with the natural strawberry pulp.
The result is a deep and luscious wine with fine, persistent bubbles. Deep ruby in appearance, it shows intense strawberry flavours that do not overpower the freshness and delicacy of the sparkling wine. Try as an aperitif or with blue cheeses or strawberry desserts.
Vina Casal focus on the production of contemporary sparkling wines. They began in 1925 when Don Antonio Rabat purchased the Vina San Clemente winery, growing the family business until the early 1990s. Fresita was set up in 1992 and was soon exported throughout Latin America, becoming a top seller by 1998. By 2007, Fresita had spread across the world and was even the top-selling sparkling wine in Finland.
|Grape:||Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Muscat|
A deep and luscious wine with fine, persistent bubbles. It shows intense strawberry flavours that do not overpower the freshness and delicacy of the sparkling wine.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Blue Cheese|Desserts|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Fresita Strawberry Sparkling Wine:
Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Muscat