Fresita is a beautifully crafted blend of premium sparkling wine and small, freshly-picked Patagonian strawberries from the foot of the Andes. Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Muscat grapes are vinified using the Charmat method to create the sparkling wine base, before blending with the natural strawberry pulp.
The result is a deep and luscious wine with fine, persistent bubbles. Deep ruby in appearance, it shows intense strawberry flavours that do not overpower the freshness and delicacy of the sparkling wine. Try as an aperitif or with blue cheeses or strawberry desserts.
Vina Casal focus on the production of contemporary sparkling wines. They began in 1925 when Don Antonio Rabat purchased the Vina San Clemente winery, growing the family business until the early 1990s. Fresita was set up in 1992 and was soon exported throughout Latin America, becoming a top seller by 1998. By 2007, Fresita had spread across the world and was even the top-selling sparkling wine in Finland.
|Grape:||Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Muscat|
A deep and luscious wine with fine, persistent bubbles. It shows intense strawberry flavours that do not overpower the freshness and delicacy of the sparkling wine.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Blue Cheese|Desserts|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery