Franschhoek Cellar is a beautiful estate on the Franschhoek Valley wine route of South Africa, and is home to an exquisite range of award-winning wines created to fully complement their cuisine. The Old Museum is their Merlot offering using grapes hand harvested in February from vines aged between 8 to 26 years. Regular pump-overs and punch downs during fermentation, followed by 8 to 12 months in French oak.
Bright ruby red with attractive plum and black cherry aromas tinged with herbal tea, liquorice and gentle oak spice. Soft and juicy on the palate with mouth-filling summer berry flavours that finish smoothly with sour cherry succulence. Recommended with spicy sausage, roast lamb, spaghetti bolognese, pizza or cottage pie.
Bright ruby red with attractive plum and black cherry aromas tinged with herbal tea, liquorice and gentle oak spice. Soft and juicy on the palate with mouth-filling summer berry flavours that finish smoothly with sour cherry succulence.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery