Franschhoek Cellar is a beautiful estate on the Franschhoek Valley wine route of South Africa, and is home to an exquisite range of award-winning wines created to fully complement their cuisine. The Old Museum is their Merlot offering using grapes hand harvested in February from vines aged between 8 to 26 years. Regular pump-overs and punch downs during fermentation, followed by 8 to 12 months in French oak.
Bright ruby red with attractive plum and black cherry aromas tinged with herbal tea, liquorice and gentle oak spice. Soft and juicy on the palate with mouth-filling summer berry flavours that finish smoothly with sour cherry succulence. Recommended with spicy sausage, roast lamb, spaghetti bolognese, pizza or cottage pie.
Bright ruby red with attractive plum and black cherry aromas tinged with herbal tea, liquorice and gentle oak spice. Soft and juicy on the palate with mouth-filling summer berry flavours that finish smoothly with sour cherry succulence.
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Franschhoek Cellar The Old Museum Merlot: