Franschhoek Cellar is a beautiful estate on the Franschhoek Valley wine route of South Africa, and is home to an exquisite range of award-winning wines created to fully complement their cuisine.
Stone Bridge is their fruit-driven Pinotage made from grapes planted on varied soil types to lend specific nuances to each parcel. Matured in French oak for 8 to 12 months, it shows generous aromas of black cherry, clove and raspberry jam. A smooth and juicy palate is redolent of ripe mulberry, glimmers of tobacco and spice for a savoury finish. Recommended with roast lamb, gammon steaks or spicy sausage.
Winner of Bronze at the 2021 Decanter World Wines Awards.
Generous aromas of black cherry, clove and raspberry jam. A smooth and juicy palate is redolent of ripe mulberry, glimmers of tobacco and spice for a savoury finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery