Franschhoek Cellar is a beautiful estate on the Franschhoek Valley wine route of South Africa, and is home to an exquisite range of award-winning wines created to fully complement their cuisine.
Stone Bridge is their fruit-driven Pinotage made from grapes planted on varied soil types to lend specific nuances to each parcel. Matured in French oak for 8 to 12 months, it shows generous aromas of black cherry, clove and raspberry jam. A smooth and juicy palate is redolent of ripe mulberry, glimmers of tobacco and spice for a savoury finish. Recommended with roast lamb, gammon steaks or spicy sausage.
Winner of Bronze at the 2021 Decanter World Wines Awards.
Generous aromas of black cherry, clove and raspberry jam. A smooth and juicy palate is redolent of ripe mulberry, glimmers of tobacco and spice for a savoury finish.
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Franschhoek Cellar Stone Bridge Pinotage: