Franschhoek Cellar is a beautiful estate on the Franschhoek Valley wine route of South Africa, and is home to an exquisite range of award-winning wines created to fully complement their cuisine. Statue de Femme is their Sauvignon Blanc, with grapes carefully selected from cool pockets of vineyards before being processed in a reductive style to retain fresh aromas, with an added 4 months lees contact to enrich complexity at the end.
Expressive tropical aromas tinged with capsicum open up to attractive gooseberry, grapefruit and pineapple flavours. The lively but gentle coated acidity follows through to a fresh finish of pleasing length. Recommended with prawns, teriyaki salmon, creamy mussels or chicken wraps.
Winner of Silver at the 2021 Decanter World Wines Awards.
Expressive tropical aromas tinged with capsicum open up to attractive gooseberry, grapefruit and pineapple flavours. The lively but gentle coated acidity follows through to a fresh finish of pleasing length.
|Appearance:||Lemon & Green Hues|
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket