The Fluteau family use hand harvested, single vintage Chardonnay grapes, with careful selection of the fruit to ensure that only the ripest, highest quality bunches are used. Fermentation occurs in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks before secondary fermentation at least 18 months on lees in bottle. Malolactic fermentation softens acidity and creates smoothness, body and weight.
The resulting cuvee is soft gold in colour and shows gorgeous ripe citrus aromas with notes of clementine, caramel and honey. Delicate toasted notes appear providing complexity and depth of flavour. Crisp, refreshing citrus characters lead the palate, supported by a well-integrated structure and dosage. A rich buttery finish lingers. Try with fresh seafood platters.
Established in 1935, Champagne Fluteau is one of the oldest family owned and operated
wineries in the Aube region of Champagne. Their aim is to make premium, hand-crafted champagnes that reflect the unique soils and climate of their property. They combine the traditional knowledge inherited from their ancestors with modern techniques, and have an unwavering commitment to the pursuit of excellence and sustainability.
Ripe citrus aromas with notes of clementine, caramel and honey. Delicate toasted notes accompany citrus characters on the palate, supported by a well-integrated structure and a rich buttery finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|Bottle Aged|Traditional Method|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery