The Fluteau family use hand harvested Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes, with careful selection of the fruit to ensure that only the ripest, highest quality bunches are used. Fermentation occurs in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks before secondary fermentation for 3 years on lees in bottle.
Pale gold in colour, Blanc de Noirs is bright and fresh on the nose with aromas of tangy citrus, white peach and acacia notes. Precise acidity on the palate with wild strawberry, crunchy green apple and hints of brioche on the finish. Try with smoked salmon, charcuterie platters, or creamy chicken and/or mushroom risotto.
Established in 1935, Champagne Fluteau is one of the oldest family owned and operated
wineries in the Aube region of Champagne. Their aim is to make premium, hand-crafted champagnes that reflect the unique soils and climate of their property. They combine the traditional knowledge inherited from their ancestors with modern techniques, and have an unwavering commitment to the pursuit of excellence and sustainability.
|Grape:||Pinot Noir 85% Chardonnay 15%|
Bright and fresh on the nose with aromas of tangy citrus, white peach and acacia notes. Precise acidity on the palate with wild strawberry, crunchy green apple and hints of brioche on the finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|Bottle Aged|Traditional Method|
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Fluteau Blanc de Noirs Brut Champagne:
Pinot Noir 85% Chardonnay 15%