This Garnacha from Finca Manzanos hand harvests grapes from vineyards of clay-limestone soil at 400m above sea level. 6 months of temperature controlled fermentation in stainless steel is followed by 6 months ageing in 70% French and 30% American new oak.
Strawberry red in colour, this wine stands out for its aromas of black fruit, violets and hints of vanilla and chocolate. The palate is well structured, round and mellow. Try with red meats, game, rich casseroles or pasta dishes.
Finca Manzanos began small in 1890 and has remained a family-run business ever since. Now in its 5th generation, its Bodegas Manzanos sits at the heart of their Rioja-Oriental (formerly Baja) wine production, representing over a century of wine expertise in a renewed, accessible way. Headed by Victor Manzanos and winemaker Borja, they also hold vineyards in Navarra with numerous old vine plots to bring distinct character.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
This wine stands out for its aromas of black fruit, violets and hints of vanilla and chocolate. The palate is well structured, round and mellow.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Finca Manzanos Garnacha