Ultra modern Ferro 13 present The Boss Millesimato Prosecco. Glera (Prosecco) grapes are sourced from the hills of the March of Treviso at approximately 100 metres above sea level. Majority single vintage (Millesimato) grapes are harvested at different periods between September and October in order to obtain a broad range of aromas and sensations. The long production process uses local lees and takes up to 70 days to provide time to develop a finer perlage and freshness.
The Boss Prosecco is an extra dry sparkling wine that shows a strong yet balanced character. The bouquet brings citrus, fresh orchard fruit and floral notes, whilst the palate pulls this together with refreshing acidity and bubbles. Try with seafood, cured meats, canapes or smoked cheese.
Ferro13 is a truly modern winery with people linked by a strong passion for wine and creativity. Wines are meticulously sourced for the highest quality, and each range is made to celebrate drinking in good company. They aim to ensure that every wine has a story and represents the excellence of Italian wine from Northern to Southern Italy.
The bouquet brings citrus, fresh orchard fruit and floral notes, whilst the palate pulls this together with refreshing acidity and bubbles.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Seafood|Charcuterie|Canapes|Smoked Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Ferro 13 The Boss Millesimato Prosecco: