Ultra modern Ferro 13 present their Nerd Nero d'Avola. Grapes are sourced from the Syracuse Coast at 50 metres above sea level. Grapes are macerated before fermentation to ensure the delicate bouquet and colours are preserved. They are vinified separately to maintain the characteristics of each plot before spending 6 months on its lees in steel.
Nerd Nero d'Avola is a wine that is soft in appearance, yet strong and decisive in character. Rich fruity aromas and flavours of ripe black cherry, black plum and prune on the full palate. Floral notes combine with savoury aniseed and cinnamon for a finish that makes this an excellent pairing for any barbecue cuisine or flavourful hard cheese.
Ferro13 is a truly modern winery with people linked by a strong passion for wine and creativity. Wines are meticulously sourced for the highest quality, and each range is made to celebrate drinking in good company. They aim to ensure that every wine has a story and represents the excellence of Italian wine from Northern to Southern Italy.
|Grape:||Nero d'Avola 100%|
Rich fruity aromas and flavours of ripe black cherry, black plum and prune on the full palate. Floral notes combine with savoury aniseed and cinnamon on the finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Barbecue|Hard Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Ferro 13 Nerd Nero d'Avola
Nero d'Avola 100%