Ultra modern Ferro 13 present their Hipster Negroamaro. Grapes are sourced from the Salentine Coast south of Brindisi, 80 metres above sea level. The grape harvest takes place in several stages: the first at the peak of aromatic ripeness to ensure integrity and typicality, the second following extended maturation. The vinification process occurs separately for each harvest and maturation. Once these two parts are mixed, the wine rests in a vat for a month before bottling.
Hipster Negroamaro is a wine of mixed tradition with a complex and layered bouquet hinting at red fruit and berries underlaid with subtle notes of pepper and spice. The full palate brings bright red cherry and bramble berries with earthy notes. Try with tapas, rich seafood, eggplant parmesan, pizzas or smoked cheese.
Ferro13 is a truly modern winery with people linked by a strong passion for wine and creativity. Wines are meticulously sourced for the highest quality, and each range is made to celebrate drinking in good company. They aim to ensure that every wine has a story and represents the excellence of Italian wine from Northern to Southern Italy.
A complex and layered bouquet hinting at red fruit and berries underlaid with subtle notes of pepper and spice. The full palate brings bright red cherry and bramble berries with earthy notes.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Seafood|Pizza|Tapas|Aubergine|Smoked Cheese|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery