Ultra modern Ferro 13 present their Hacker Sangiovese. Grapes are sourced from the heart of Tuscany in the hills of Greve, Chianti, 300 metres above sea level. Mindful of tradition but with an eye for innovation, vinification and maturation processes takes place separately for each plot and terroir. Once the maturation period is complete, the blend is assembled and rests in a vat for a month before being bottled.
Hacker Sangiovese is a truly cosmopolitan wine with excellent structure and freshness. Aromas of sweet violet, cherry and subtle strawberry compliment solid tannins and full body. Sweet balsamic, savoury tones and coffee on the finish. Try with grilled steak, roast vegetables, tomato pastas, mature or blue cheese.
Ferro13 is a truly modern winery with people linked by a strong passion for wine and creativity. Wines are meticulously sourced for the highest quality, and each range is made to celebrate drinking in good company. They aim to ensure that every wine has a story and represents the excellence of Italian wine from Northern to Southern Italy.
Excellent structure and freshness. Aromas of sweet violet, cherry and subtle strawberry compliment solid tannins and full body. Sweet balsamic, savoury tones and coffee on the finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Roast vegetables|Pasta|Mature Cheese|Blue Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket