Franciacorta Brut has been produced by Ferghettina since 1992. Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes are carefully assembled from 55 different vineyards located in 11 municipalities of Franciacorta, Lombardy. During vinification, the must is separated with only the best free-run must destined for bottling. Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks before rest in vats until the spring following the harvest. The total maturation period covers 36 months.
This sparkling dry white wine is pale yellow in appearance with fine and persistent perlage. Delicate aromas of white flowers, crisp apple and toasted nuts fall onto a savoury, fresh and harmonious palate. Try with canapes, light seafood and fish dishes, or cheese and charcuterie boards.
Italy's Ferghettina Franciacorta began their adventure in wine in 1990, founded by Roberto Gatti. His experience mastering Franciacorta viticulture for 20 years resulted in the first production of Ferghettina Brut in 1992 to great acclaim. They now run 200 hectares of vineyards across the gentle hills of Franciacorta, conforming to organic farming principles in order to exploit the resources of the different soils as fully as possible.
|Grape:||Chardonnay 85% Pinot noir 15%|
Fine and persistent perlage. Delicate aromas of white flowers, crisp apple and toasted nuts fall onto a savoury, fresh and harmonious palate.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery