This unique Vinho Verde red wine from the Este range of Portugal is truly rustic. Made with 100% Vinhão grapes, this is a traditional style wine that has been modernised and is now famous for its culinary versatility. The grape Vinhao makes the darkest wine in Portugal (also called Sousao in the south) and is considered a landmark wine.
Intense, deep purple in colour, the multi-layered bouquet is dominated by forest fruits and earthy nuances. The palate pulls together these luscious forest fruits, hinting at black plum, blackberry, blueberry and redcurrant. Suitable to drink lightly chilled as a fruity summer red on its own, or try with roasted and barbecue cuisine.
The Vinho Verde region is a wonderfully diverse area and their wines are loved by those looking for lighter wines that excite and satisfy. The co-operative producers of the Este range are committed to ensuring the highest standards. They use grapes from the Lima sub-region to bring young, aromatic, light and fresh wines with unique characteristics.
Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
The multi-layered bouquet is dominated by forest fruits and earthy nuances. The palate pulls together these luscious forest fruits, hinting at black plum, blackberry, blueberry and redcurrant.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Barbecue|Roast vegetables|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Este Vinho Verde Vinhao Reserva: