El Xitxarel-lo hails from the Penedes region of Catalunya, Spain. Native Xarello grapes are hand harvested from a single farm before cold maceration. Gentle pressing with fermentation in stainless steel at controlled temperatures, before spending 5 weeks on its lees with regular batonnage.
The result is a wine that is exceptionally fresh and silky. Aromas of ripe white peach and apple, with layers of citrus and floral blossom. The creamy palate is balanced by crisp acidity. Try with salads and vegetables, garlic dishes, flavourful fish or soft cheese.
Casa Berger focus on creating modern, fun wines with unique design. Their long viticultural history means that they do not compromise on quality, combing traditional methods and experience with contemporary technology to appeal to ever-changing tastes.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Aromas of ripe white peach and apple, with layers of citrus and floral blossom. The creamy palate is balanced by crisp acidity.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Salad|Vegetables|Garlic Dishes|Fish|Soft Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
El Xitxarel-Lo Xarello: