This youthful, juicy Spanish red wine hails from Utiel Requena in the Valencia wine region and uses the native Bobal grape. Deep ruby in colour, it shows cherry, vanilla and herbaceous aromas. The palate brings black cherry and damson alongside smooth tannins and a touch of liquorice on the finish. Try with lamb, cured meats, barbecue dishes or paella.
Utiel-Requena is located west of Valencia city in the Valencia region on Spain's east coast. Bobal is the area's flagship native grape variety and makes up the majority of vine plantings. Established as an appellation in the 1950's Utiel-Requena has a long history of viticulture dating back to the 7th century BC.
Cherry, vanilla and herbaceous aromas. The palate brings black cherry and damson alongside smooth tannins and a touch of liquorice on the finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Dominio de Requena|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Dominio de Requena Bobal