A complex Pouilly Fuisse (Burgundy) wine from Domaine Normand, whose Jurassic limestone/clay vineyards produce Chardonnay grapes from vines of an average age of 30 years. The 12 month process includes long fermentation with natural yeasts before resting on lees for excellent structure and balance, wit 5 to 8 years bottle ageing potential.
This Pouilly Fuisse is golden with green highlights and a fine, layered nose of light white fruit, flint-like minerality, honey and butter brioche. The delicate and textured palate enhances these elements with added touches of roasted coffee. Well structured and characterised by finesse and distinction. Try with seafood, sushi, poultry or goats cheese.
Originally from the Nievre region in France, Alain Normand settled in Macon to develop and manage a 13 hectares vineyards business, taking the helm in 1993 with his wife, Sylvaine, joining as a partner in 2010. The 35 hectares vineyards are now spread over several areas within the region of Macon, respecting local traditions with the production of natural quality wines.
A fine, layered nose of light white fruit, flint-like minerality, honey and butter brioche. The delicate and textured palate enhances these elements with added touches of roasted coffee.
|Appearance:||Lemon & Green Hues|
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Seafood|Sushi|Chicken|Goats Cheese|Goose|Turkey|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery