A complex Pouilly Fuisse (Burgundy) wine from Domaine Normand, whose Jurassic limestone/clay vineyards produce Chardonnay grapes from vines of an average age of 30 years. The 12 month process includes long fermentation with natural yeasts before resting on lees for excellent structure and balance.
Golden with green highlights, the wine shows a fine, layered nose of light white fruit, flint-like minerality, honey and butter brioche. The delicate and textured palate enhances these elements with added touches of roasted coffee. Try with seafood, sushi, poultry or goats cheese.
A fine, layered nose of light white fruit, flint-like minerality, honey and butter brioche. The delicate and textured palate enhances these elements with added touches of roasted coffee.
|Appearance:||Lemon & Green Hues|
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Seafood|Sushi|Chicken|Goats Cheese|Goose|Turkey|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket