This beautiful Savoie wine from the picturesque village of Abymes uses the native Jacquere grape, hand harvested from calcium-rich soils and matured with native yeasts.
This attention to detail produces a wine that is white gold in with hints of green, and a bouquet of fresh almond, hawthorn and citrus fruit. A lively attack on the initial palate rounds out with lovely mineral notes and orange zest flor the finish. Excellent balance between fruit and acidity. Try with textured fish, fondue or herbaceous savoury cheese.
Domaine Jean Perrier et Fils remains a family who have live and worked in the Alps for more than seven generations. Their wines embrace native grape varieties and truly reflect their landscape, particularly the clay-limestone and granite-clay-limestone soils.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
A bouquet of fresh almond, hawthorn and citrus fruit precedes the lively attack on the initial palate, which rounds out with lovely mineral notes and orange zest for the finish. Excellent balance between fruit and acidity.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Domaine Jean Perrier et Fils|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery