Domaine Jean Perrier Abymes Savoie
This beautiful Savoie wine from the picturesque village of Abymes uses the native Jacquere grape, hand harvested from calcium-rich soils and matured with native yeasts. This attention to detail produces a wine that is white gold in with hints of green, and a bouquet of fresh almond, hawthorn and citrus fruit. A lively attack on the initial palate rounds out with lovely mineral notes and orange zest flor the finish. Excellent balance between fruit and acidity. Try with textured fish, fondue or herbaceous savoury cheese.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
Domaine Jean Perrier et Fils remains a family who have live and worked in the Alps for more than seven generations. Their wines embrace native grape varieties and truly reflect their landscape, particularly the clay-limestone and granite-clay-limestone soils.
A bouquet of fresh almond, hawthorn and citrus fruit precedes the lively attack on the initial palate, which rounds out with lovely mineral notes and orange zest for the finish. Excellent balance between fruit and acidity.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Domaine Jean Perrier et Fils|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket