This premium Sauvignon Blanc wine from France's Sancerre appellation in the Loire Valley is carefully created by the excellent Domaine des Charmilles. It encompasses the Sancerre profile with delicate floral and nettle aromas before a fresh, tightly balanced palate of citric grapefruit, apples and quince. Try with seafood, fish, white meats, goats or feta cheese.
Sancerre is one of the most highly regarded wines produced in the Loire Valley and is situated across the river from that other premium appellation, Pouilly Fume. Both areas produce wines from the Sauvignon Blanc grape, with Sancerre wines often showing more refreshing crispness and tighter texture than the softer, smokier Sancerre. Both areas bring classic grassy, gooseberry and grapefruit characters to the fore.
|Grape:||Sauvignon Blanc 100%|
Delicate floral and nettle aromas before a fresh, tightly balanced palate of citric grapefruit, apples and quince.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Seafood|Fish|Chicken|Turkey|Feta|Goats Cheese|
|Producer:||Domaine des Charmilles|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Domaine des Charmilles Sancerre
Sauvignon Blanc 100%