A French red wine from the Fleurie cru of Beaujolais, where wine inherits all the rich flavours of its terroir’s flower strewn spring. Wines are typically known for a wealth of floral aromas perfectly mingling with deep fruit.
Sublime floral aromas of rose petal, iris and violet balance with spicy nuances, ripe red berries and rounded blackcurrant. Structure, finesse, elegant tannins, silky texture and good length. Try slightly chilled on its own or with roast chicken or pork, pulse and bean stews, quiches, or hard cheeses.
The Montangeron estate has been established since 1996 in the town of Fleurie and the estate vineyard covers an area of 20.5 ha spread over several Beaujolais Grands Crus: Fleurie, Windmill, Morgon and Chiroubles.
Sublime floral aromas of rose petal, iris and violet balance with spicy nuances, ripe red berries and rounded blackcurrant. Structure, finesse, elegant tannins, silky texture and good length.
|Appearance:||Ruby & Purple Hues|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Chicken|Pork|Pulses|Stew/Casserole|Pasta|Hard Cheese|
|Producer:||Domaine de Montangeron|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Domaine de Montangeron Fleurie