Domaine de la Milhomme present their Cuvee Le Murier Beaujolais wine. Le Murier is the name given by the grandfather, Manuel Perrin, to the hillside vineyard surrounded by mulberry trees where the Gamay grapes are hand harvested.
Purple in colour, the rich perfume shows sweet notes of ripe fruit such as cherry, blackberry and blackcurrant. These explode into flavours on the palate, giving the effect of bursting fresh grapes in the mouth. Delicately accompanied by supple, melted and long-lasting tannins. Try with pates, charcuterie platters, fried chicken, eggplant and mushroom, or soft cheeses.
Domaine de Milhomme have been winegrowers since the 16th century. The family estate is situated on the steep slopes of the old tourist town of Ternand and has remarkable terroir. Granitic subsoil, slopes of 20% to 50% incline and exceptional exposure bring out the perfume and typicality of the terroir. Vines are worked by hand and wines are only lightly filtrated before bottling.
Rich perfume of sweet ripe fruit such as cherry, blackberry and blackcurrant. These explode into flavours on the palate, giving the effect of bursting fresh grapes in the mouth. Delicately accompanied by supple, melted and long-lasting tannins.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Canapes|Charcuterie|Chicken|Aubergine|Mushroom|Soft Cheese|
|Producer:||Domaine de Milhomme|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery