Domaine de la Milhomme present their Cuvee Le Murier Beaujolais wine. Le Murier is the name given by the grandfather, Manuel Perrin, to the hillside vineyard surrounded by mulberry trees where the Gamay grapes are hand harvested.
Purple in colour, the rich perfume shows sweet notes of ripe fruit such as cherry, blackberry and blackcurrant. These explode into flavours on the palate, giving the effect of bursting fresh grapes in the mouth. Delicately accompanied by supple, melted and long-lasting tannins. Try with pates, charcuterie platters, fried chicken, eggplant and mushroom, or soft cheeses.
Domaine de Milhomme have been winegrowers since the 16th century. The family estate is situated on the steep slopes of the old tourist town of Ternand and has remarkable terroir. Granitic subsoil, slopes of 20% to 50% incline and exceptional exposure bring out the perfume and typicality of the terroir. Vines are worked by hand and wines are only lightly filtrated before bottling.
Rich perfume of sweet ripe fruit such as cherry, blackberry and blackcurrant. These explode into flavours on the palate, giving the effect of bursting fresh grapes in the mouth. Delicately accompanied by supple, melted and long-lasting tannins.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Canapes|Charcuterie|Chicken|Aubergine|Mushroom|Soft Cheese|
|Producer:||Domaine de Milhomme|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Domaine de Milhomme Cuvee Le Murier