The Muscadet Sevre-et-Maine appellation in France's Loire Valley produces Muscadet (Melon de Bourgogne) wines and is known for wines that are light, tangy and dry white with key zest. This example from Domaine de la Chauviniere is one of the most popular from the area - and for good reason. Grapes are sourced from century old vines for lots of aroma and flavour concentration. The result is fresh and floral with hints of white flowers and lemon zest on the nose. The palate brings forward lovely ripe lime fruit alongside the lemon notes and a long, crisp finish. Excellent to pair with a range of seafood such as oysters, mussels, shrimp and salmon, or try with zesty vegetables.
Family-run Domaine de la Chauvinière is located on the top of the hillsides of the Maine river with unique terroir - a granite of Château-Thébaud. It represents only about 4% of the appellation, a small island in the heart of the Muscadet vineyard.
|Region/Appellation:||Loire Valley/Muscadet-Sevre et Maine|
Fresh and floral with hints of white flowers and lemon zest on the nose. The palate brings forward lovely ripe lime fruit alongside the lemon notes and a long, crisp finish.
|Appearance:||Lemon & Green Hues|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Domaine de la Chauviniere|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Domaine De La Chauviniere Muscadet Sevre-et-Maine