This magnum-sized bottle of Spanish Rioja Tempranillo wine comes in a lovely gift box. The product of Bodegas Covila, the Crianza wine is fermented in stainless steel, with malolactic fermentation part in steel, and part in American and French oak barrels. Further ageing for 12 months in these oak barrels and 2 years in bottle before release.
A modern wine showing intense ripe fruit aromas reminiscent of cherry liqueur, with delicate toasted, balsamic nuances and hints of leather. On the palate it is warm and deep, with black cherry and chocolate wrapping around the mouth and fine toasted notes that perfume the taste buds. Try with wild mushrooms, vegetables, red meat, oily fish and a variety of cheeses.
Bottle size 150cl
Aromas of cherry liqueur, with delicate toasted, balsamic nuances and hints of leather. On the palate it is warm and deep, with black cherry and chocolate wrapping around the mouth and fine toasted notes that perfume the taste buds.
|Wine Making Process:||Malolactic|Bottle Aged|
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Covila II Crianza Magnum: