The arrival of Perrier-Jouët Blanc de Blancs in 2017 completed the classic collection with a single-grape cuvée destined to become the enduring expression of Maison. The House introduced its first all Chardonnay cuvées in the 1920s, long before such champagnes became known as “Blanc de Blancs”.
Pale gold in colour with hints of green. A lively, luminous champagne. The nose gives aromas of elderberry, acacia and honeysuckle, with a tangy citrus. The palate has a lingering freshness with a smooth, mellow finish. Try as an aperitif or with canapes and light seafood/fish dishes.
Pierre-Nicolas Perrier and Rose-Adélaïde Jouët shared a love of nature and the arts and in 1811 founded Maison Perrier-Jouët. The family philosophy of creative freedom and an unconventional observation of nature is intrinsic to the values that shape the Champagne House today.
Pale gold in colour with hints of green. The nose gives aromas of elderberry, acacia and honeysuckle, with a tangy citrus. The palate has a lingering freshness with a smooth, mellow finish.
|Wine Making Process:
|Lees|Traditional Method|Bottle Aged
|From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday