An excellent example of the Pessac-Leognan appellation in Graves, Bordeaux, where the terroir with hilly relief brings unique gravel deposits rolled by the Garonne for nearly 2 million years. This white wine uses hand harvested Semillon and Sauvignon Blanc grapes. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks before barrel ageing for 10 months with 35% new French oak.
This creates a blooming garden of a wine, fragrant with white flowers. The mouth shows a fine balance of refreshing lime and sweet apricot. Try this aromatic wine with a variety of light salad dishes, halloumi, fish or chicken.
Chateau Valoux has produced wines under the management of neighbouring Chateau Bouscat, since 1929. The clay-limestone vineyards date back to the 17th century, and they have been awarded the envied status of Grand Cru Classe de Graves for their exceptional wines; one of only 16 with such status. The famed Lurton family of Bordeaux have overseen production since 1979 to add to their portfolio, which includes prestigious chateaux in Margaux and Barsac.
|Grape:||Semillon 80% Sauvignon 20%|
This creates a blooming garden of a wine, fragrant with white flowers. The mouth shows a fine balance of refreshing lime and sweet apricot.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery