Named after the Phoenician governor of Santorini, Cuvée Membliarus uses hand harvested Assyrtico (Assyrtiko) grapes from their Bekaa Valley vineyard at an altitude of 1000m, with calcareous-clay soils. An extended ripening period, concentrates flavours and aromas. Gently pressed before cool fermentation in stainless steel and no malolactic.
Cuvee Membliarus is the first Lebanese wine to use Assyrtiko, and successfully delivers the classic Greek Santorini crisp, fresh style. Subtle aromas of white fruits and flinty mineral notes are framed by a delicate floral character. Linear on the palate with a wonderfully refreshing and mouth-watering finish. Try with seafood, shellfish and fish dishes, or with light tomato pastas.
Passion and heritage has been passed down through the Bou Sleiman family for four generations. They blend respect for local tradition with modern techniques to craft contemporary wines, often a fusion of Old World and New World. The grapes are grown in the 78 hectare vineyard, situated at over 1,000 metres elevation in the beautiful Bekaa Valley. The altitude, microclimate and soils combine in this ancient terroir to produce fresh wines with a very Mediterranean feel.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Assyrtiko 91% Sauvignon Blanc 5% Viognier 4%|
Crisp, fresh style. Subtle aromas of white fruits and flinty mineral notes are framed by a delicate floral character. Linear on the palate with a wonderfully refreshing and mouth-watering finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Chateau Oumsiyat Assyrtico Cuvee Membliarus
Assyrtiko 91% Sauvignon Blanc 5% Viognier 4%