Named after the Phoenician governor of Santorini, Cuvée Membliarus uses hand harvested Assyrtico (Assyrtiko) grapes from their Bekaa Valley vineyard at an altitude of 1000m, with calcareous-clay soils. An extended ripening period, concentrates flavours and aromas. Gently pressed before cool fermentation in stainless steel and no malolactic.
Cuvee Membliarus is the first Lebanese wine to use Assyrtiko, and successfully delivers the classic Greek Santorini crisp, fresh style. Subtle aromas of white fruits and flinty mineral notes are framed by a delicate floral character. Linear on the palate with a wonderfully refreshing and mouth-watering finish. Try with seafood, shellfish and fish dishes, or with light tomato pastas.
Passion and heritage has been passed down through the Bou Sleiman family for four generations. They blend respect for local tradition with modern techniques to craft contemporary wines, often a fusion of Old World and New World. The grapes are grown in the 78 hectare vineyard, situated at over 1,000 metres elevation in the beautiful Bekaa Valley. The altitude, microclimate and soils combine in this ancient terroir to produce fresh wines with a very Mediterranean feel.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Assyrtiko 91% Sauvignon Blanc 5% Viognier 4%|
Crisp, fresh style. Subtle aromas of white fruits and flinty mineral notes are framed by a delicate floral character. Linear on the palate with a wonderfully refreshing and mouth-watering finish.
|Vintage:||2020 / 2022|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery