Chateau le Grand Retour Plan de Dieu
Plan de Dieu was awarded Côtes du Rhône Villages status for its outstanding red wines in 2005, This 3-grape blend from Chateau le Grand Retour highlights why, using Grenache, Mourvedre and Syrah grapes grown in the area's distinctive red clay, pebbled soils.
Aged in oak barrique, it shows intense black and red berry aromas with complex spice tones falling on to a rich, silky palate. Textured mouthfeel and layered flavours of juicy blackberry, earthy characters and subtle smoke before a finish tinged with cedar. Perfect with barbecue cuisine.
Chateau Le Grand Retour is owned by the industrious Aubert brothers, who also
own fellow our Rhone wine, Domaines Andre Aubert, all bottled on their 40 hectare estate. The winery has embraced modernisation to achieve a balance of traditional vinification focusing on flavour extraction, body and structure, with modern technology.
|Grape:||Grenache, Mourvedre, Syrah|
|Region/Appellation:||Rhone/Plan de Dieu|
Intense black and red berry aromas with complex spice tones falling on to a rich, silky palate. Textured mouthfeel and layered flavours of juicy blackberry, earthy characters and subtle smoke before a finish tinged with cedar.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Chateau le Grand Retour|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket