A Lebanese rose wine from the famed Bekaa Valley and even more famed Chateau Ksara, the country's oldest winery. Made from Grenache Gris and Carignan, this inviting pale salmon pink wine has an aromatic nose of berries, vine flowers, peony and just a touch of jasmine. Fresh and light on the palate, it is vivid, elegant and harmonious with a mouth-watering finish. Try with light fish, seafood and salads.
Chateau Ksara was founded in 1857 and in modern times continues with an ethos of Tradition, Nobility, and Modernity. They embrace a unique, centuries-old practice of winemaking, as well as implementing the newest and most innovative processes to enhance their wines for contemporary times. Highly regarded, Chateau Ksara continue to win International Awards each year.
Their Bekaa Valley vineyards lie at an average altitude of 1,000 meters with a semi-continental climate. Pesticides and herbicides are not used, so the grapes are grown almost organically. The stony soils are made up of varying measures of chalk, clay and limestone.
|Grape:||Grenache Gris & Carignan|
An inviting aromatic nose of berries, vine flowers, peony and just a touch of jasmine. Fresh and light on the palate, with vivid harmonious flavour and a mouth-watering finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Chateau Ksara Gris de Gris Rose
Grenache Gris & Carignan