An exceptional example of wine from the tiny Gigondas appellation of Rhone, France. Chateau de Montmirail create a traditional blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvedre, with fermentation for 20 days in stainless steel tanks. Cap management throughout extracts the optimum amount of colour, tannins and flavour, before the resulting wine is aged for 15 months in bottle prior to release.
This Cuvee de Beauchamp has intense aromas of deep red berries and bramble fruit alongside a gentle herbaceous note. Full-bodied with a powerful structure, the palate showcases darker fruit, blackberries and liquorice. Fine tannins create an elegant finish. Try with roasted meats, especially game, rich stews and barbecue dishes.
Chateau de Montmirail was established by Maurice Archimbaud, who combined the resources of a Vacqueyras family farm his Gigondas vineyard, created in 1960. Still in the family, the estate now has vines covering 20 hectares in Vacqueyras on plateaux with sand-stone and clay-limestone soils, and 24 hectares in Gigondas on mountain slopes with clay-limestone soils.
|Grape:||Grenache 75% Syrah 15% Mourvedre 10%|
Intense aromas of deep red berries and bramble fruit alongside a gentle herbaceous note. Full-bodied with a powerful structure, the palate showcases darker fruit, blackberries and liquorice. Fine tannins create an elegant finish.
|Appearance:||Ruby & Purple Hues|
|Wine Making Process:||Bottle Aged|
|Vintage:||2019 / 2021|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Chateau de Montmirail|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery