One of the oldest estates in Saint-Emilion, Chateau Corbin was established in 1600 and continues to produce some of the finest wines from the area. Aged in 60% old barrels and 40% in tank, this vintage is an immensely rich Corbin that displays the marvellous quality of the Cabernet Sauvignon that year.
The deepest ruby in appearance, the bouquet brings plum and cherry tones alongside subtle liquorice and tobacco. Stewed prunes and ripe plums dominate the palate alongside succulent tannins and hints of vanilla and toast. Try with classic red meat dishes (veal, pork, beef, lamb, duck, game), roast vegetables, or semi-firm or soft cheeses such Camembert.
The style and precision of Corbin’s wines have progressed in spectacular fashion since Annabelle, fourth generation of the family who has owned the estate since 1924,, took the helm. Grapes are harvested at optimal ripeness to produce fine, elegant wines that display both power and delicacy, while maintaining freshness of fruit flavour and aromatic purity. The aim is to achieve excellence whilst maintaining the utmost respect for the terroir.
|Grape:||80% Merlot 15% Cabernet Sauvignon 5% Cabernet Franc|
The bouquet brings plum and cherry tones alongside subtle liquorice and tobacco. Stewed prunes and ripe plums dominate the palate alongside succulent tannins and hints of vanilla and toast.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Pork|Duck|Lamb|Game|Soft Cheese|Roast vegetables|Hard Cheese|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery