A Traditional Method sparkling wine from Charles de Fere, a winery established near Reims in 1980 by winemaker Jean-Louis Denois who came from a long-established family of champagne growers. Chardonnay, Ugni Blanc, Colombard and Chenin Blanc grapes area aged for a minimum of 12 months in bottle on lees.
Pale and brilliant gold in colour, this wine shows plentiful white fruit aromas, subtle green apple and classic brioche. The elegant palate has fine bubbles and good balance between freshness and fruit, with a crisp and clean finish. Try with simple fish, seafood, or white meat dishes.
|Grape:||Chardonnay, Ugni Blanc, Colombard, Chenin Blanc|
Plentiful white fruit aromas, subtle green apple and classic brioche. The elegant palate has fine bubbles and good balance between freshness and fruit, with a crisp and clean finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|Traditional Method|Bottle Aged|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Charles de Fere|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery