A Traditional Method sparkling wine from Charles de Fere, a winery established near Reims in 1980 by winemaker Jean-Louis Denois who came from a long-established family of champagne growers. Chardonnay, Ugni Blanc, Colombard and Chenin Blanc grapes area aged for a minimum of 12 months in bottle on lees.
Pale and brilliant gold in colour, this wine shows plentiful white fruit aromas, subtle green apple and classic brioche. The elegant palate has fine bubbles and good balance between freshness and fruit, with a crisp and clean finish. Try with simple fish, seafood, or white meat dishes.
|Grape:||Chardonnay, Ugni Blanc, Colombard, Chenin Blanc|
Plentiful white fruit aromas, subtle green apple and classic brioche. The elegant palate has fine bubbles and good balance between freshness and fruit, with a crisp and clean finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|Traditional Method|Bottle Aged|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Charles de Fere|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Charles de Fere Reserve Blanc De Blancs:
Chardonnay, Ugni Blanc, Colombard, Chenin Blanc