This sumptuous red blend from the Pays D'Oc region of France comes courtesy of the Cave de Roquebrun co-operative. Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah grapes are fermented in stainless steel tanks for 20 days, with automatic punching down of the cap twice daily at a controlled temperature. Additionally, the must is pumped over once a day.
Terres d'Orb is rich ruby in appearance, with bright aromas of sweet violet and lavender alongside deep black cherry notes. Smooth, light and soft in texture, the palate brings forward flavours of rich blackberry, red berries, and subtle vanilla, spice and liquorice on the well-balanced finish. Try with Mediterranean salads, pizza, or South East Asian dishes.
Roquebrun is an attractive medieval town in the Languedoc’s Black Mountains. The well run co-operative here makes some exceptional wines which are centred on the elevated hills of the Saint-Chinian appellation. Soils of argilo limestone and smooth pebbles help retain the day’s heat and radiate it at night. Some of the vines are more than twenty years old.
|Grape:||Cabernet Sauvignon 35% Merlot 35% Syrah 30%|
Bright aromas of sweet violet and lavender alongside deep black cherry notes. Smooth, light and soft in texture, the palate brings forward flavours of rich blackberry, red berries, and subtle vanilla, spice and liquorice on the well-balanced finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Mediterranean|Salad|Pizza|East Asian dishes|
|Producer:||Cave de Roquebrun|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Terres D'Orb Pays D'Oc:
Cabernet Sauvignon 35% Merlot 35% Syrah 30%