Castillo del Moro bring us an easy-drinking, great value Spanish Tempranillo rose from the La Mancha region. Stainless steel tanks for fermentation, cold stabilisation and bottled to order to retain freshness and vibrancy. Bursting with strawberry, tangy cherry and hints of cranberry, it is crisp and well balanced on the palate. Great to pair with grilled or barbecued food.
A winery that embraces both traditional Spanish grapes and international varieties, Castillo del Moro represent balance between modern winemaking and tradition to create an easily quaffable range of simple, yet flavourful wines. Vineyards are grown on the plains surround the town of Manzanares in La Mancha on a number of varying soil types ranging from deep clay loams to very stony soils with a breakdown of granites. A number of vineyards are traditional bush vines with lower yields.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Tempranillo-Tinta de Toro|
Easy-drinking and bursting with strawberry, tangy cherry and hints of cranberry. Light-bodied, crisp and well balanced on the palate.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Barbecue|Grilled meats|Roast vegetables|
|Producer:||Castillo del Moro|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery