Castillo del Moro Tempranillo Rose
Castillo del Moro bring us an easy-drinking, great value Spanish Tempranillo rose from the La Mancha region. Stainless steel tanks for fermentation, cold stabilisation and bottled to order to retain freshness and vibrancy. Bursting with strawberry, tangy cherry and hints of cranberry, it is crisp and well balanced on the palate. Great to pair with grilled or barbecued food.
A winery that embraces both traditional Spanish grapes and international varieties, Castillo del Moro represent balance between modern winemaking and tradition to create an easily quaffable range of simple, yet flavourful wines. Vineyards are grown on the plains surround the town of Manzanares in La Mancha on a number of varying soil types ranging from deep clay loams to very stony soils with a breakdown of granites. A number of vineyards are traditional bush vines with lower yields.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Easy-drinking and bursting with strawberry, tangy cherry and hints of cranberry. Light-bodied, crisp and well balanced on the palate.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Barbecue|Grilled meats|Roast vegetables|
|Producer:||Castillo del Moro|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket