This Californian Pinot Noir sources grapes from across the North Coast for flexibility to achieve the best wine possible. Only low to moderate yield vineyards with high quality fruit are selected, mostly Mendocino and Lake County. Fermented in temperature controlled stainless steel and macerated with 2-3 pumpovers per day for 2-3 weeks. Fermented to dryness before ageing in French oak, 70% used and 30% new, for 10 months.
Ruby-purple in appearance with bold aromas of cherry, raspberry and blackberry alongside vanilla meringue and toasty oak. Warming on the tongue thanks to subtle baking spice, with stone-like minerality rounding into a juicy, firm finish. Try with beef, lamb or game, salmon, or hearty stews.
Tony Cartlidge founded Cartlidge & Browne in 1980 in an undistinguished Napa Valley garage. Nearly 40 years later, still sourcing from vineyards across the North Coast as wide ranging as Sonoma to the Sierra foothills, the winery produces high quality, varietally pure Californian wines. Current winemaker Paul Moser focuses on making wines in a fruit driven style in perfect balance with the environment.
|Grape:||Pinot Noir 100%|
Bold aromas of cherry, raspberry and blackberry alongside vanilla meringue and toasty oak. Warming on the tongue thanks to subtle baking spice, with stone-like minerality rounding into a juicy, firm finish.
|Appearance:||Ruby & Purple Hues|
|World Type:||New World|
|Producer:||Cartlidge & Browne|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Cartlidge and Browne Pinot Noir
Pinot Noir 100%