Cantina Bassoli have been cultivating vines since 1922. Initially the grapes were hand harvested and vinified in wooden barrels. Today the process has improved but the passion has passed down through the generations. The grapes are harvested by hand as they believe their Lambrusco culture starts at the time of harvest.
A delicious Lambrussco from Cantina Bassoli. Made my soft pressing the grapes, allowing the juice to ferment under strict temperature control to maintain freshness of the fruity character. The second fermentation takes place using the “Cuvee Close” method
Intense purple in colour with a persistent mousse. Notes of blackberry, blackcurrant and pomegranate. The palate is fresh, clean and dry with black fruit notes and a smooth mouthfeel. Try with barbecued meats, charcuterie, pasta and cheeses.
|Emilia Romagna/Lambrusco Grasparossa di Castelvetro
Notes of blackberry, blackcurrant and pomegranate. The palate is fresh, clean and dry with black fruit notes and a smooth mouthfeel.
|From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday