Cal Grau La Petite Agnes
This Spanish red wine from the dynamic region of Priorat in Catalunya. Garnacha and Samso (Carinena) grapes are aged in a mixture of first and second year French oak barrels for 4 months.
Petite Agnes has typical complex aromas of minerals, smoke, red berries and black slate tones. These combine with ripe blackberries and liquorice on the palate for layered satisfaction. Fresh with silky, round tannins. Try with beef, lamb or game, or tapas dishes.
Bodegas y Viñedos de Cal Grau is a wine-growing project started in 2000 by the Osborne-Osborne family in La Solana, Priorat. The cellar is located on the same parcel as their 22 vineyards that house the autochthonous varieties Garnacha and Carinena (Samso), alongside varieties such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah.
|Grape:||Garnacha 50% Carinena (Carignan) 50%|
Complex aromas of minerals, smoke, red berries and black slate tones. These combine with ripe blackberries and liquorice on the palate for layered satisfaction. Fresh with silky, round tannins.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket