This Spanish red wine from the dynamic region of Priorat in Catalunya. Garnacha and Samso (Carinena) grapes are aged in a mixture of first and second year French oak barrels for 4 months.
Petite Agnes has typical complex aromas of minerals, smoke, red berries and black slate tones. These combine with ripe blackberries and liquorice on the palate for layered satisfaction. Fresh with silky, round tannins. Try with beef, lamb or game, or tapas dishes.
Bodegas y Viñedos de Cal Grau is a wine-growing project started in 2000 by the Osborne-Osborne family in La Solana, Priorat. The cellar is located on the same parcel as their 22 vineyards that house the autochthonous varieties Garnacha and Carinena (Samso), alongside varieties such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah.
|Grape:||Garnacha 50% Carinena (Carignan) 50%|
Complex aromas of minerals, smoke, red berries and black slate tones. These combine with ripe blackberries and liquorice on the palate for layered satisfaction. Fresh with silky, round tannins.
|Vintage:||2017 / 2019|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery