'Daos' is the name representing the Phrygian Wolf God, prevalent during the Dacian era in Moldova. The name was taken by warriors of the time, and the bravery and strong identity of thei Dacian era and its warriors is still celebrated across Moldova today. The Daos range from Bostavan Winery aims to reflect this strong heritage through their wines.
This sparkling white blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc and native Feteasca Alba won Silver at the ExpoVin Moldova and Bronze at the Decanter World Wine Awards. Made using the Traditional Method, it is an excellently priced alternative to Champagne. The complex bouquet shows subtle shades of green apple and honey, whilst the palate has fresh texture, a touch of grass and creamy mousse.. Try with pork and poultry, rich fish, shellfish or goats cheese.
Bostavan Winery is one of the largest wine producers in Moldova and export to over 25 countries. They have a range of vineyards in Onesti (Codru), and Etulia (Trajan's Valley). Bostavan have won more than 70 gold, silver and bronze medals at the most prestigious wine competitions such as Decanter World Wine Awards, International Wine & Spirit Competition and Challenge International du Vin.
|Grape:||Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc, Feteasca Alba|
The complex bouquet shows subtle shades of green apple and honey, whilst the palate has fresh texture, a touch of grass and creamy mousse.
|Wine Making Process:||Traditional Method|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Pork|Chicken|Turkey|Fish|Shellfish|Goats Cheese|Goose|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery