Blue Horn is an unoaked range of wines from Argentina's Bodega Los Haroldos, focused on primary fruit character. Grapes are selected from Maipu and La Consulta in Uco Valley with stainless steel fermentation for freshness.
The result is wine of vibrant lemon appearance with aromatic notes of peach and apricot with subtle florals. The palate is complex, fresh and unctuous with a lingering finish. Try with spicy South or East Asian, or Mexican-style dishes, smoked and mature cheeses.
In 1939 a young ‘Don Lolo Falasco’ started selling wines from the front of his bike, but he had ambition, a dream and worked hard. Lolo’s legacy is now in the hands of the third and fourth generation and today ‘Bodega Los Haroldos’ is one of Argentina’s leading family-owned wineries They make fine wines from premium vineyard sites in Mendoza, where they utilise high altitude to impart character and freshness.
The result is wine of vibrant lemon appearance with aromatic notes of peach and apricot with subtle florals. The palate is complex, fresh and unctuous with a lingering finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||South Asian dishes|East Asian dishes|Mexican|Smoked Cheese|Mature Cheese|
|Producer:||Bodegas Los Haroldos|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery