This light, fresh and zesty Portuguese white is from Lisboa winery Casa Santos Lima's Azulejo range. Native grapes Rabigato, Gouveio, Viosinho and Codega de Larinho are blended to bring a tropical and citrus fruit character. Aromas of green fruit, pear and lemon fall on the palate with a touch of honey and smooth, dry finish. Try with light fish and salads or mild cheeses.
Casa Santos Lima is a family-owned Lisboa winery founded in the late 19th century. Today, it has nearly 300 hectares of vineyards across the region and specialises in producing great quality and great value everyday drinking wines, exporting to over 40 countries across the world.
|Grape:||Rabigato 41% Gouveio 29% Viosinho 25% Codega de Larinho 5%|
Aromas of green fruit, pear and lemon fall on the palate with a touch of honey and smooth, dry finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Casa Santos Lima|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Rabigato 41% Gouveio 29% Viosinho 25% Codega de Larinho 5%