This Carmenere wine uses grapes from the Lolol estate, Colchagua Valleys in the Central Valley of Chile. Hacienda Araucano are a relatively modern winery producing exciting and vibrant wines. This Reserva is aged for 8 months in second fill French oak.
Deep crimson in colour, it shows fresh and intense aromas of red fruits, prune, white pepper and hints of rosemary, thyme and eucalyptus. The mid-palate is round with a dense tannic structure. A complex, interesting wine. Try with red meats and hearty stews.
Francois Lurton (of the famous Bordeaux family) is renowned for creating distinctive and high-quality wines and has been making wine in Chile since 1992. He purchased the Araucano Estate in the year 2000 after realising the potential of the cool, ocean influenced site at Lolol in the Colchagua Valley. The estate has 26 hectares of vines and is certified organic, also working to biodynamic principles.
Certified Organic and Biodynamic
|Region/Appellation:||Central Valley/Colchagua Valley|
Fresh and intense aromas of red fruits, prune, white pepper and hints of rosemary, thyme and eucalyptus. The mid-palate is round with a dense tannic structure.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery