This Carmenere wine uses grapes from the Lolol estate, Colchagua Valleys in the Central Valley of Chile. Hacienda Araucano are a relatively modern winery producing eciting and vibrant wines. This Reserva is aged for 8 months in second fill French oak.
Deep crimson in colour, it shows fresh and intense aromas of red fruits, prune, white pepper and hints of rosemary, thyme and eucalyptus. The mid-palate is round with a dense tannic structure. A complex, interesting wine. Try with red meats and hearty stews.
Francois Lurton (of the famous Bordeaux family) is renowned for creating distinctive and high-quality wines and has been making wine in Chile since 1992.
He purchased the Araucano Estate in the year 2000 after realising the potential of the cool, ocean influenced site at Lolol in the Colchagua Valley. The estate has 26 hectares of vines and is certified organic, also working to biodynamic principles.
Certified Organic and Biodynamic
|Region/Appellation:||Central Valley/Colchagua Valley|
Fresh and intense aromas of red fruits, prune, white pepper and hints of rosemary, thyme and eucalyptus. The mid-palate is round with a dense tannic structure.
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Araucano Reserva Carmenere: