The Spanish Adaras range are organic, vegan-friendly wines from the Almansa region, made to represent the best of ecological wine. Adaras Aldea uses local night harvested Garnacha Tintorera and Syrah grapes. Maceration and fermentation in steel tanks, before spending 3 months in French oak fudres.
Aldea is cherry red with violet hints in appearance, whilst the bouquet shows fresh minerality and red fruits. The palate is expressive and clean with, well structured tannins, fresh acidity and a good balance of fruitiness and mineral flavours typical of limestone. Try with poultry, pork, flavourful fish, barbecue cuisine, blue or goats cheese.
Adaras harvest from 225 hectares of the Venta La Vega ecological vineyards located at the foothills of the legendary Almansa mountains known as El Mugrón. They hold the largest single planting of Garnacha Tintorera in Europe. Abundant water and excellent limestone soils, with a natural micro-climate and altitudes of 1200 metres encourage the creation of vineyards that can be farmed using ecological techniques that do not involve chemical treatments or additives.
Organic and suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Garnacha Tintorera-Alicante Bouschet 80% Syrah 20%|
The bouquet shows fresh minerality and red fruits. The palate is expressive and clean with, well structured tannins, fresh acidity and a good balance of fruitiness and mineral flavours typical of limestone.
|Appearance:||Ruby & Purple Hues|
|Wine Making Process:||Malolactic|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Chicken|Turkey|Pork|Fish|Barbecue|Blue Cheese|Goats Cheese|Goose|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery