Mino & Co present A Growers Touch; a range of wines that pay homage to their best vine growers across Australia. Their award winning Botrytis Semillon dessert wine comes from the New South Wales Riverina vines of grower Pat Calabria who has worked with them for over 15 years. A late harvest crop is ripened naturally with careful monitoring during the Botrytis. Some Semillon fruit is from the Riverina's oldest vines at 60+ years and all grapes are hand harvested.
The result is an exceptional dessert wine with powerful aromas of elegant French Oak, dried mango, apricots and peach with hints of toasted chestnuts and honey spice. The palate brings luscious mango, pineapple, apricot, subdued oak and a balancing, zesty finish. Try with fruit platters, blue or flavoured cheeses and desserts.
Mino & Co like to keep it simple and aim to display their Italian and Australian heritage through a selection of wine styles, while adopting innovative techniques amongst traditional winemaking methods passed down through many generations. The A Growers Touch range celebrates their close and trusted vine growers, showcasing local fruit of the highest standard. Grapes are sourced from selected low yielding vineyards and each farmer is profiled on their wine.
Bottle Size 37.5cl
|Region/Appellation:||New South Wales/Riverina|
Powerful aromas of elegant French Oak, dried mango, apricots and peach with hints of toasted chestnuts and honey spice. The palate brings luscious mango, pineapple, apricot, subdued oak and a balancing, zesty finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Botrytis|Old Vines|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Blue Cheese|Desserts|Flavoured Cheese|
|Producer:||Mino & Co|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery