223 Grenache Noir
This charming southern French red wine is produced by outstanding Languedoc-based winemakers Xavier Roger. The name 223 is derived from the growth cycle of the Grenache grape, exactly 223 days between the bud break in the Spring and the leaf fall in the Autumn.
Special selection of parcels from the best plots near the village of Cebazan results in deep berry, spice and white pepper aromas. The silky and voluptuous palate shows plum, blackberry and a hint of liquorice with a spicy herb finish. Try with slow roast lamb, beef bourguignon, lentil and bean bakes, or mature cheese.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
Deep berry, spice and white pepper aromas. The silky and voluptuous palate shows plum, blackberry and a hint of liquorice with a spicy herb finish.
|Appearance:||Ruby & Purple Hues|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Lamb|Beef|Pulses|Mature Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket