JOIN OUR TEAM
Social Media & Operations Support
Do you have an interest in wine? Are you creative and self motivated, do you have an eye for a good photograph and bursting with new ideas, then apply to join our team in Bolton!
The role and responsibilities
- Self motivated and organised
- Produce creative and engaging social media content with the ability to clearly communicate
- Manage the administration of our social media accounts: include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube & Google
- Manage our communication calendar which includes scheduling and posting content so that important events/updates are not missed
- Work closely with the team and share the social and calendar content with them to keep all up to date.
- Create reports on how well our social media channels are performing.
- Conduct external research on competitors and trends
- Deliver engaging newsletters to our subscribers using MailChimp
- Produce eye catching promotions and displays within the shop & bar
- Graphic design and working with online digital experience would be an advantage
- An interest in all areas of the business including a basic wine understanding to support and cover for staff holidays including shop and bar.
Based at our Retail shop and Bar in Bolton, 40 hours, Monday - Friday. Occasional weekend holiday cover will be required. Graduate or 1 years experience is preferred but not essential. Salary based on experience.
CV’s to Kate@turtonwines.co.uk